Head of Finance
An excellent opportunity for a strategic and driven Head of Finance.
A medical device contract manufacturer who develop, design and manufacture a broad range of products have an exciting opportunity for a commercially focused Head of Finance to assist the business reach their ambitious goals.
- Leading and managing a large portfolio including finance, accounting, strategic planning, and Management Information Systems
- Developing financial strategies at an organisational level by spearheading the financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations
- Implementing and managing cost accounting principles throughout the business
- You will have sound experience of accounting for manufacturing - including assembly processes
- Participating in the corporate decision-making process as a member of the Management Team with joint responsibility for the development of long-term corporate strategies and company policies.
- Management and Information Analysis - as an advisor to the top management for providing financial insights on the following:
- Competitive Bench Marking and Performance Analytics
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Headcount and compensation forecasting
- Balance sheet management
- Unit costing
- Client profitability
The successful candidate will come with the following skills/experience:
- Exceptional strategic thinking capabilities backed by strong analytical capabilities
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with internal stakeholders, building strategic relationships across the organisation to achieve business goals
- Proven ability to build and develop high-performing teams with strong communication and negotiation skills with experience in influencing others
- A track record within a manufacturing company
- Experience of successful change management
- Exceptional drive and leadership characteristics
Competitive salary within a fast growing organisation