Fully Qualified Accountant required ( ACA,ACCA, CIMA)
Inventory Analyst for exciting FMCG business in Maidenhead
Our client is passionate about their work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines, care deeply about their customers and communities.
As a Regional Inventory Analyst your duties may include:
- Point of contact and key business partner for all Inventory (P&L and Balance Sheet) related month end closing activities and ongoing processes and queries for a cluster of countries within Consumer EAME structure.
- Supporting the Senior Regional Inventory Analyst with any queries or projects as they occur.
- Inventory process in scope include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Intercompany Profit Elimination (PII)
- SLOB provision
- Revaluation Analysis
- Regional Inventory Days calculations
- POS re-classification
- Direct GRIR analysis
- Regional FAA calculation
- Co-ordination of the Distribution process
- Ensure all Inventory related costs - e.g. purchase price variances, inventory adjustments/reserves and environmental taxes/cosmetics taxes are calculated, accrued and booked properly and on time - in line with local law.
( Newly ) Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
Strong accounting and operations background
Knowledge of SAP, Excel
Able to commute to Maidenhead
Salary and Car allowance to value of £51,000 + bonus of circa £4000 + flexible working, penison and private medical