The Financial Analyst will report to FP&A Manager in the wider Commercial team.
You'll be responsible for the analysing business performance and delivering insight to senior management.
A blue-chip global organisation with their head office located near Slough.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE FINANCIAL ANALYST :
Financial Analysis of business performance to gain a clear understanding of drivers.
Deliver Monthly forecasting.
Assist in the preparation of the 3 year business plans including financial modelling.
Utilise excel to create complex models.
Optimise reporting tools providing clear and more effective management information reporting.
Creation of Business Cases and scenario modelling to support significant business decisions.
Challenge business performance, identify risks, and make recommendations for remedial action.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION:
1) Degree Educated, minimum 2:1
2) Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
3) Experience gained in planning and analysis in a complex blue chip.
4) Demonstrable experience in business planning, creating financial models, and presenting to senior management.
4) Able to commute to Slough Office
Financial Analyst salary up to £65,000 depending on experience.
In addition, a car allowance, full benefits package and bonus.