Commercial Finance Analyst
Permanent opportunity available for a Commercial Finance Analyst to be responsible for providing analysis, reporting and process development support for the business.
Excellent opportunity for someone with strong analysis, reporting & communication skills.
Page Personnel are currently recruiting a Commercial Finance Analyst on behalf a multinational organisation in Huddersfield to assist the Commercial Finance Manager in providing financial information to their businesses.
As a Commercial Finance Analyst you will be responsible for, however not limited to; sales and margin reporting, providing accurate forecasts through analysis of sales, supporting and analysing large volumes of data within the Finance department, producing key commercial financial reports, building strong relationships with Managers to advise and influence on key aspects of financial management, managing the budgeting process plus addition analytical duties as required by Management and, KPI reporting and providing cover for estimating tasks as required.
The successful candidate will;
- Be CIMA or equivalent part-qualified
- Have a good understanding of Finance systems and processes
- Have strong analysis, reporting & communication skills
- Be results focused, ensuring plans in place and delivered
- Have advanced skills in excel and financial operating systems
- Have strong organisation skills to manage multiple responsibilities
- Be eager to learn and develop
- Have high attention to detail
Up to £26,000 + study support + free onsite parking + pension.