As the Financial Analyst you will be part of a large accountancy team where you will be reporting into the Head of Finance. You will own and manage month end and related financial accounting processes. You will manage day-to-day financial reporting and cash integrations between operational and financial IT systems.
My client is one of the larger security companies based in Central London.
As the Financial Analyst your duties will:
- Assess variances in financial performance and reporting packs ensuring they are updated with commentary.
- Manage adherence to finance manual, establish cost controls and report and challenge overspends, where appropriate
- Ensuring the rolling forecast model and budget accurately reflects the operational assumptions of the leadership team
- Adapt existing business models for changes in business environment and/or create appropriate tools as agreed with Head of Finance
- Simple cash flow analysis on a periodic basis to ensure group achieve set targets
- Manage the weekly operational forecasting process and quarterly budgeting process
- Adapt the rolling forecasts and quarterly budgets, for changes to assumptions. Assess financial impact of the same.
- Preparing accurate and timely monthly financial and operational reporting packs for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with operational teams and Head of Financial on projects linked to new business bids, FP&A or corporate development
As the Financial Analyst you will:
- Be Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Ideally have knowledge of SAP or Great Plains
- Have advanced Excel skills including Macros, Access and Modelling skills
- The Ability to work across different teams, including the Group central transactional teams and accounting service centre.
- Have experience in creating and modifying financial models for re-forecasting and sensitivity analysis.
- Have welfare to work industry experience - desirable but not essential
- Thrive under pressure, manage exacting priorities and have a keen eye for detail.
£42,000 - £43,000 + Car allowance and other benefits