Commercial Financial Analyst
This role plays an integral member of the Enterprise commercial finance team acting as finance business partner for transformational programmes within Major Business. This role will provide challenge and support to drive the P&L performance and delivery of the programme. The role interfaces with multiple stakeholders across Enterprise, Finance and Legal.
They are a leading telecommunications company, based around Newbury who can provide a long term career for a Commercial Financial Analyst, with exciting progression opportunities
Commercial Financial Analyst Accountabilities:
- Support and influence financial and commercial decision making through partnering and challenging the business.
- Drive the programme team to deliver the targets for revenue, margin and EBITDA including a focus on billing, cash collection, purchase orders and resource utilisation.
- Provide commercial insight on the month end results, trends and follow up actions. Clear and concise articulation of financial information to non-financial stakeholders, including standard KPI reporting.
- A thorough understanding of the dynamics of the programme performance is required, and be able to articulate the impacts from business activity and be able to influence teams in the best interests of to improve performance.
- Budgeting and forecasting cycles working with the business to define volumes, revenue and cost of sales. All information in line with forecasting timetable.
- Recommend ideas and practical solutions to issues. Proactively seek out revenue & profit opportunities.
- Work closely with Financial Operations and Business Intelligence areas to ensure consistent, clear and accurate information
The successful Commercial Financial Analyst must have:
- Excellent stakeholder management skills across both finance and non-finance functions at all levels
- Strong analytical skills and commercial understanding.
- Strong prioritisation skills able to manage conflicting requirements to tight deadlines and distinguish between the urgent and important
- Experience of business partnering
- Forecasting/budgeting experience
Our leading telecommunications client, based in Newbury can offer you no shortage of exciting projects designed to encourage growth and success. Hard work is valued and rewarded with them and they can offer you a world of opportunities for future development, and a culture that makes you truly proud to work there.