Commercial Finance Analyst
The Commercial Finance Analyst will report to the Finance Manager UK and dotted line to the EMEA Commercial Finance Manager. This role will have strong involvement with the local finance organisation, key sales/service managers and with EMEA HQ based finance teams.
My client is a progressive and market-leading manufacturer and service provider.
- Manage the day to day commercial finance activities for the the company brand of products and services
- The role will collaborate with the Shared Services Centre in Europe to ensure monthly closing is timely within corporate deadlines and in adherence to US GAAP
- Provide key decision support to the sales and service organisation with respect to forecasting, management reporting, preparation of annual operating plan
- Prepare monthly/quarterly reviews/analysis on key management performance indicators i.e. prepare profitability analysis on sales & margin to help the team making the informed decisions
- Provide management with Ad Hoc analysis and support as needed
- Interact closely with corporate FP&A, Credit Control and Shared Services in order to ensure adherence to corporate guidelines
- Build strong relationships with business management and be seen as a valued member of the UK team who adds value to the decision making process
- Qualified: ACCA, CIMA, ACA.
- An excellent business partner with strong analytical & influencing skills; possess the necessary maturity and professionalism to engage with sales and service leaders
- Proactive and hands on individual who can operate at the highest professional and ethical standards at all times
- Strong process mindset and problem solver
- Excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Proactive relationship builder while maintaining a client service orientation
- Flexible and able to work under pressure and to tight time-lines
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified finance professional to establish themselves within a forward-thinking organisation.