Lead the monthly management accounts process with alignment to a particular trading area as part of the Management Accounts and Recovery Audit team of six.
The client is a leading global brand headquartered in Nottingham
- Working collaboratively with the trading and supplier funding teams to maximise profit opportunities from supplier funding through forensic investigation of historical data and agreements.
- Be the champion of best practice. Identifying areas of potential weakness in process within commercial finance and leading projects to improve compliance and reduce the potential for profit leakage.
- Month end profit and cost accounting.
- Balance sheet control.
- Providing technical finance advice with the ability to work collaboratively with both finance and non-finance stakeholders.
- Acting as the financial guardian of process.
- Actively studying ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent.
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships and work as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and the ability to identify and solve issues.
- Ability to manage competing priorities.
- Ability to establish credibility with stakeholders.
- Strong excel skills essential.
- Good commercial awareness.
Competitive salary plus generous benefits.