The main remit of this Finance Analyst role based close to Bolton will be to work closely with senior stakeholders to drive excellent and high standards of performance.
You will be a key member of the finance team, with lots of exposure to the wider organisation. You will be a strong Finance Analyst with excellent excel and systems skills, able to communicate effortlessly with members of the team.
Our VC backed client are based are a an impressive organisation, with a phenomenal record of growth over the past five years.
Based close to Bolton, our client are a market leader with a talented, strong finance team in place. This role has been created due to an internal promotion - a career path also available to the chosen applicant of this role.
Based within the manufacturing technology sector, this business is able to offer their clients cutting edge services within a fast growth, exciting market.
As sales and acquisition plans continue to grow, there's never been a better time to join.
The key responsibilities for this Finance Analyst role will be:
- Managing weekly sales flash reports and monthly management reporting packs
- Taking full ownership of running month end reports for monthly management packs.
- Leading the streamlining of processes and providing enhanced, insightful analysis to senior stakeholders
- Assisting with the preparation of the quarterly forecasts and annual budgets - again adding value and driving the business forwards
- Ad hoc report writing, formatting and testing
- Dealing with MI requests as they arise
- Working in a hands on analytical position to understand the key drivers of the business - constantly challenging the norms and looking for improvements
The successful candidate for this Finance Analyst role based close to Bolton will be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified - no part qualified applicants can be considered regrettably
- A confident excel user able to help build reports
- Able to show an ability of working on an ERP system
- A systems savvy accountant who likes to streamline processes and drive for excellence
- A naturally commercially minded individual who can suggest improvements to drive the business forwards
- A confident communicator able to work closely with the management of the business
- A career driven, ambitious individual looking to progress through this organisation
This unique Finance Analyst role based just outside of Bolton can offer the chosen candidate a competitive salary of £40,000 - £45,000 with excellent progression prospects.