Management Accountant (part-qualified)
Pieminister is seeking a motivated individual to join its finance team; the individual will be responsible for all financial reporting and budgeting of our wholesale and events departments providing sound finance analysis and insight from a variety of data sources to assist senior management drive commercial performance and incremental revenue within these two departments.
Reporting to the finance director the successful candidate will maintain a close relationship with the sales and events teams and take ownership of weekly and monthly reporting with analysis and recommendations to drive positive change. The individual will be forward thinking and commercially astute as well as having strong excel and data skills and an ability to interpret and analyse data to a high standard and will be a part qualified CIMA member.
Produce weekly and monthly sales reports identifying trends across a number of sales channels with comparatives to budget and forecasts and commentary on variances.
- Provide data analysis support to the sales director.
- Take a lead role in annual budgeting process and quarterly forecasting for the wholesale sales channels.
- Completing financial month end process for wholesale customers and for the events department.
- Manage the annual budgeting and periodic forecasting for the events department.
- Processing customer remittances and maintaining a high level review of the credit control function.
- Support the sales team to optimise effectiveness and ensure they have the appropriate tools to do their job effectively.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects that provide added value and support the finance director where required.
- Highly numerate and analytical with strength in accuracy and attention to detail in a high output environment.
- Advanced knowledge of MS office suite, experience with SQL and other systems would be advantageous.
- Strong collaboration skills and able to communicate effectively across multiple departmental functions.
- Part Qualified CIMA with relevant degree.
- FMCG experience an advantage