Finance Director (PE Backed Manufacturing Business)
As Finance Director, you will be tasked with taking the business forward following a number of changes in structure and you will work closely with the PE backers on the strategy and direction of the business.
Our client is a forward-thinking Private Equity backed manufacturing SME who operate within a specialist market supplying the majority of Europe.
They are looking to appoint a Finance Director to join the business to provide effective guidance and leadership to help them build a solid platform for future growth and expansion.
- Qualified Accountant, preferably ACA qualified
- Candidates must have held senior finance posts within SME
- Experience of working within a Private Equity or Venture Capital backed organisation essential
- Manufacturing experience would be preferred but other 'hard' sectors will also be considered
- Experience of dealing with banks or lenders and operating within a leveraged environment would be highly advantageous
Up to £75,000 basic salary plus car/car allowance and bonus