4 days left
- Level of qualification
- Not qualified
My client are based in the heart of St Albans and are within the manufacturing and retail sector. They are recruiting within their medium sized Finance team for an Accounts Administrator to check, code, process, scan and distribute supplier invoices and also assist with month end.
Salary paying up to £19,000 with great benefits, progression and a fun working environment. You will ideally have a background in a similar role and enjoy working in a team.
My client are an innovative and growing company who are based within the heart of St Albans. You will report into a hands on and friendly Finance Manager who can offer you excellent training and career progression. You will be part of a fun and sociable finance function so you will ideally be a team player.
As an Accounts Administrator your role will involve -
- Raising invoices and credits for ancillary charges and coding to correct general ledger accounts
- Ongoing customer credit report monitoring and weekly reporting
- Raising delivery discrepancy reports
- Reconciliation and allocation of self-billed customer accounts
- Reconciliation of third party credit card processing charges
- Maintaining spread sheets of service charges by concession accounts.
- Process refund requests.
- Helping other team members with ad-hoc duties. (Allocation of house accounts, etc.)
- Processing of account applications, including credit checking.
- A hard working team player
- A background in Accounts - ideally Accounts Receiveable
- Proficient with Word and Excel is essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Clear telephone manner
- Happy to muck in and help others
- Progressive candidate
Whats on offer?
- The chance to work for a growing fashion company who value their staff
- Full time permanent role with stability
- Friendly team and Manager who is happy to offer training
- Good starting salary with benefits and working hours