4 days left
- Level of qualification
- Part qualified
Commercial Analyst role supporting the Finance function to produce accurate reporting information.
This business is one of the largest in the area and are well known not only for their excellent record of staff retention, but also for developing staff within the business. It is common for candidates to move into different sections of the business after 18 months or so, should you wish, allowing for great career opportunities, worldwide.
They can easily be accessible via public transport as well as having plenty of parking on site.
The offices are newly refurbished and have an open plan, welcoming feel.
The main aspects of the Finance Analyst position will be:
- Producing KPI reports and Dash boards
- Producing cash flows
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Coordination of external audit requests
- Coordination of internal audit requests
- Assisting with integration projects
- Coordination of vendor statement reconciliations
- Debit balance report controls and resolutions
- Duplicate report Analysis
- Analyse and pitch Process improvements
- Invoice in query reports
- Supervising the vendor scanning reports
- Bad debt reports
- Any other ad hoc tasks as required
The ideal Finance Analyst will be able to commute to the Witney area and be a regular user of Excel. Ideally the use of Pivot Tables, V Look Ups and some formulas would be ideal. You will also be able to articulate your findings and explain why they are relevant to the various stakeholders.
Whilst not essential, this role would benefit anyone studying towards AAT, CIMA or ACCA.
The Finance Analyst position will come with:
- Study Support
- Variation in duties
- Progression and development
- Company Bonus
- Generous Holidays, 25
- Annual Salary reviews