An excellent opportunity for a qualified commercial accountant to join a leading organisation in South West Cheshire. It's a great role that will allow you to support management and the wider business in understanding the numbers and offering commercial advise by providing financial support, analysis and reporting.
A market leader within their industry that offer a great work environment and excellent opportunities for growth.
Main responsibilities include:
- Forecasting & Budgets - Reporting and preparation of weekly, monthly, 12 month rolling forecasts
- Commercial Reporting - Support development of and produce meaningful business reporting for sales, purchasing and P&L
- Variance analysis and reporting - building commercial awareness across the business
- Pricing - management of purchasing decisions and procurement
- Month End Review P&L performance, identify any accounting entry corrections
- Continually striving for new methods of working to ensure operational excellence and customer support.
- To undertake any other reasonable request as directed by manager and provide cover within team
- Financial & Performance - Assist in the achievement of the business and cash flow by managing efficiencies.
- Ensure a consistent approach is provided across all areas of the business to deliver and measure performance.
The successful candidate will:
- Commercial, business partnering / analyst experience required
- Reporting skills critical - able to cope with large volume of transactions
- Ability to work on their own
- Good financial skills - not just analytical
- Team player and strong communication skills essential
Competitive salary + benefits