Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Finance Manager is responsible for providing financial support and services as our client embarks upon a major IT process transformation. Delivering end-to-end management accounting, financial planning and analysis, you'll be tasked with establishing a rigorous focus on tight cost Management.
Established Global organisation Headquartered in Hampshire.
In addition to presenting timely, accurate and insightful financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting, other key deliverables for the Finance Manager include:
* ensuring transparency and understanding of cost trends
* business partnering and commercial support, including contract negotiation.
* managing relationships with external stakeholders
* input into elements of the group financial planning processes.
Educated to degree level and a qualified accountant with a strong grounding in financial analysis and reporting, you will be able to demonstrate a significant track record in management accounting and business partnering within the IT or technology sector.
An excellent all-round communicator with good interpersonal skills, you will have the gravitas to persuade and influence at senior level and be able to demonstrate experience of IT transformation projects and change delivery.
You will need to demonstrate advanced excel skills and are proficient with various ERP platforms. Experience of Oracle and Hyperion would be an advantage.
Resilient and flexible with a strong commercial mindset and proven experience of working collaboratively to deliver efficient solutions, you're also:
* A completer-finisher with an eye for detail.
* Able to work both at detailed level and to take a high-level view
* Able to work well under pressure.
Attractive salary and benefits package