The overall purpose of the role is to lead the 6 person Finance Support team and to ensure that they deliver an outstanding service to its key stakeholders and faultless compliance for it’s multipe corporate entities. The candidate will be responsible for the development and management of the team and for delivering process enhancements to improve efficiencies. They will work closely with the other central finance leads.
- Ensuring that all internal and external deadlines for the above are met along with all compliance needs.
- Responsible for the leadership and development of the Finance Support Team and day to day running of the department creating a positive climate with a sense of pride and a commitment to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Responsible for robust internal controls to include, accounts analysis, sign off of all internal reporting and balance sheet reviews for all the UK entities.
- Close collaboration with the Tax, Treasury and Purchasing teams to identify strategic improvements
- Manage the internal and external auditor relationships.
- Qualified accountant with abundant PQE
- Proven track record in leading & motivating a varied team.
- Strong and wide range of financial accounting experience including AP, AR, Fixed Assets
- Knowledge of new UKGAAP and IFRS reporting
- Available to undertake a 13 to 18 month contract
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.