Hands On Finance Director
Hands on Finance Director with Mergers and Acquisitions experience
Our growing St Albans based client are looking to appoint a Hands On qualified Finance Director to lead a team of 4 and support the company through their period of growth, lead and support the MD through current acquisitions and merging the businesses together.
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar level role, possess strong M&A knowledge couple with experience of handling and negotiating with banks. You will be commercially aware, able to analyse performance and implement recommendations, be able to forecast and give the board a 3-5 year projection whilst still being very hands on, taking control of a small finance team and be able to happily do month end management accounts, board packs etc for the monthly board meeting.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Managing the accounting function
- Full responsibility for the cashflow and collections management
- Managing the banks and other funders
- Leading team of 4 and reviewing month management accounts
You must meet the following criteria:
- MUST be fully ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Strong planning capability
- Experience in working with mergers and acquisitions
- Strong forecasting ability
- Experience in a previous FD level role
In return is a competitive salary of up to £100k, depending on experience, coupled with 25 days holiday and healthcare entitlement
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.