A great opportunity for a full time, permanent Commercial Analyst based in Wythenshawe.
Working for a very well established, growing and award winning company. Working in a fast paced, friendly and supportive environment.
This role is reporting in to Financial Controller.
The duties include:
- Preparation of Budgets and Forecast, including preparation of presentations
- Variance analysis between actuals and Budget/Forecasts
- Data input into the monthly forecast process
- Provide constructive challenge to operational management in the collation of forecast data
- Support with additional adhoc analysis
- Update commercial files with monthly actuals to allow for analysis
- Commercially aware and keen to develop business awareness and add to the overall business understanding.
- Closely work in partnership with members of the Finance management team, and the wider management and senior management teams.
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar finance analyst position - Essential
- Be part CIMA or ACCA qualified - Desirable
- Have competent Excel skills - Essential
- Be a strong communicator and able to provide commentary for senior management - Essential
- Be innovative and forward thinking - Essential
This role is looking to pay from £28,000 to £35,000 per annum + Parking + 25 days holiday + Pension