Commercial finance analyst
As a commercial finance analyst you will be expected to ensure that accurate financial information is delivered to the key stakeholders in the company, providing analysis and decision support to the senior leadership team and CEO's.
The client are a well known company in Hemel Hempstead, who are constantly expanding, providing new and innovative opportunities. This is a brand seeking a finance analyst to work in a large FMCG company, providing an exciting chance for a commercial role in a growing company with expert knowledge of their industry.
As a commercial finance analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Business partner various teams in tracking and reporting spend and accruals
- Production and presentation of the weekly & monthly margin and sales reporting
- Developing a robust forecast from across the commercial team
- Quarterly forecasting and budget prep.
- Both to include P&L, Costings, Marketing and Risk & Opportunities
- Critically evaluate promotion performance
- Complete ad-hoc requests from the commercial teams
A successful commercial finance analyst will have:
- CIMA or ACCA with at least two years' work experience
- Strong communication skills, written and oral
- Logical, commercially astute approach to solving business problems
- Advanced Excel skills with an ability to work on large systems, preferably SAGE
A full study package with a competitive salary and opportunity to progress, and a chance to work in a permanent role for a well established company, providing excellent exposure and support in your career path. Private medical healthcare, 28 days holiday including bank holidays, a bonus scheme and other exclusive benefits such as events are all part of the package!