The main focus of this Finance Analyst role is to support and develop the processes, models and systems to Forecast the P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow of the Group. This is a development role and subject to change as the needs of the business demand.
My client is a fast paced, growing business based in York.
The key responsibilities of the Finance Analyst role is (but not limited to):
- Provide annual budgets, the 5 year strategic plan and regular forecast updates to requires business timescales
- Build Financial Models in excel and adhoc analysis where required
- Development of KPI measures
- Business Partner senior operational staff members
- Creation and development of commercial reports to aid with business decision making
- Understand the monthly group consolidation process & reporting
The successful candidate for this Finance Analyst will have the following knowledge/ experience:
- Qualified accountant with at least 2 years post qualification experience in a Financial Planning / Management Accountant role.
- Experience of multi-company group forecasting and reporting
- Financial modelling experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level skills of using Microsoft Office packages - especially Excel
Progression in a developing organisation
Competitive salary + Company Benefits