Finance Director / CFO
Finance Director - Fast growing - Tech Startup
My Client is a well-funded Tech startup, they launched in October 2015 and since have been exposed to solid growth.
Now the plan is to build on this success within London, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds, with expansion to other cities and geographies. The role CFO to start as soon as possible. Must be super ambitious and effective with a proven track record of success to be part of a high growth company going places.
- Defining the finance strategy for the business
- Running all areas of the company ﬁnances
- Ensuring finance (and other key KPI) targets are met
- Commercial oversite for all aspects of the business
- Cashﬂow management including managing customers payments
- Financial forecasting to help make medium and long term strategy decisions
- Monthly reports to the board
- Shareholder management and quarterly reporting
- VC fund-raising
- Managing the finance and HR teams
- Professional accredited accountant qualiﬁcation with proven leadership qualities
- 5 years post qualified experience in multiple companies (at least one private equity backed)
- Ability to help drive the business forward
- High commercial acumen
- A track record of implementing strong financial controls
- Experience of good investor relationships
- Excited about working in a small but high growth company
- Experience producing & maintaining ﬁnancial forecasting models
- Smart, personable, sales & story-telling ability
- Ex-big 4 consultant.
- Experience managing cash ﬂow with large payment gap
- Worked in young, high growth company before
- Experience fundraising (and preferably exit(s))
- Previous experience reporting monthly ﬁnance position to board
If you are a full qualified accountant ACA (or equivalent) with relevant experience working within a small growing business and want to advantage of this rare opportunity to join a company while it is still small enough to be directly involved with its growth strategy and success then I would love to hear from you.