On behalf of a business based in the centre of Reading I am recruiting for a permanent Finance Analyst to join their commercial finance team.
My client are a market leading FMCG business with a number of well known household products.
The successful applicant for this permanent finance analyst role will get exposure to the following:
- Provide key forecasting support for many different areas of the business and wider Finance teams to ensure effective processes & robust plans are built
- Working with stakeholders to prepare the monthly management accounts
- Establish monthly and quarterly budgets by performing statistical trend analysis
- Full Balance Sheet ownership to enable accurate accounting and forecast variance analysis
- Full control of accruals and prepayments
To be considered for this permanent role you must posses the following:
- Be educated to a degree level in a numerical subject or equivalent
- Studying towards the latter stages of ACCA/CIMA
- Exposure to an analytical role within finance with elements of business partnering
- Intermediate/advanced excel skills
Full study support and progression provided with an excellent benefits package.