Commercial Finance Analyst
The main remit of this Commercial Finance Analyst position based in Lancashire is to partner with stakeholders from the operations side of the business to analyse performance - ensuring the delivery of financial targets.
You will be a key business partner to add value, and to communicate with the finance team to relay how the organisation is performing to the Finance Director and CFO.
Our client is a leader in its field, renowned for producing high end, quality products to customers.
With a reputation that sets the business apart from competitors in a crowded market space, the organisation has a proud heritage as well as a thirst for growth and innovation.
This is a fantastic time to join a profitable business that puts employees at the heart of what they do.
The key responsibilities for this Commercial Finance Analyst role will be to:
- Become the face of finance to your operational stakeholders, helping to raise commercial awareness across the business
- Assist heavily in the budgeting and forecasting process
- Analyse how the business is performing and look for ways to push for improvements
- Communicate regularly with the Finance Director and CFO
- Provide strong financial appraisals and business partner with colleagues across the business
The successful candidate for this Commercial Finance Analyst position in Lancashire will be:
- Either a first time mover from a Big 4 practice, or an industry train qualified accountant with experience of working in a fast paced environment
- A bright, ambitious individual who is a team player and an excellent communicator
- A confident accountant with an ability to analyse large volumes of data
- A forward thinking, positive individual looking to progress their career in a fast paced business
- Able to demonstrate an ability to communicate finance matters to none finance colleagues
This Commercial Finance Analyst role based in Lancashire can offer a salary of £35,000 to £40,000 as well as a fantastic benefits package.