Based in Grays, Essex this organisation is looking for an experienced Finance Assistant to work with in a busy finance team.
This well known organisation provides courses to over 5000 students in the surrounding area.
The Finance Assistant will be responsible for the following duties
- Uploading invoices to the Finance System and coding, matching and batching them.
- Arranging and paying BACS/Cheque payments including student bursaries.
- Liaising with suppliers to deal with any queries.
- Prepare various reports for Senior Managers
- Liaise with Budget Holders and provide relevant information in order to help them with Budget management.
The successful Finance Assistant will have exposure to Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger. Exposure with in the Education Sector is desirable but not essential.
A salary of between £22,000 and £24,000 plus generous benefits.