Sales & Reporting Analyst
Scope of the Role
Currently we have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales & Reporting Analyst to join our Finance team based in High Wycombe.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, we are seeking an individual to deliver Sales and KPI reporting, forecasting and analysis; and work internally to develop the business’s use of data through continually developing the management and reporting tools.
The successful candidate will be able to communicate effectively and develop strong relationships across both Finance and non-Finance teams at all levels, in particular with Operations and IT.
A bit about us:
The Perfume Shop has c.260 stores in the UK and Ireland and has been trading since 1992. Our parent company A.S Watson, which acquired us in 2005, is the largest Health and Beauty Retailer in Europe and Asia.
We are one of the UKs top fragrance retailers, and our vision is simply to be the customers first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online. We are best known as an employer for being placed successively in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work list from 2012 to 2015. For more information about working at The Perfume Shop visit www.theperfumeshopjobs.com.
- For your areas: Sales and all Sales related KPI’s, you will be responsible for the timely delivery of:
- Sales reconciliation, ensuring discrepancies are investigated and resolved
- Business sales and KPI reporting, internally and externally
- Budgeting, quarterly forecasting and 60 day forecast
- Work with the regional teams to provide store sales budgets in advance of the period
- Sales and KPI analysis as required
- Incentive analysis
- Become a super user on excel and other tools to continually develop the way data is managed and reported upon to assist in analysis and decision making throughout the business, eg,
- Streamlining reporting through the use of automation
- Creating insightful dashboards to assist in business reporting
- Work with IT in the development of a data warehouse system
- Supporting on ad hoc corporate or departmental initiatives/projects, driven by the corporate agenda
The above list is non-exhaustive and additional duties and analysis may be required.
What we look for from you:
- Part Qualified (CIMA/ACCA Stage 1/2)
- Proven experience of working in a commercial/analytical role, reporting to tight deadlines, managing high volumes of work, delivering accuracy at all times
- Capability to liaise between Finance, IT and business areas to develop the reporting of management information
- Excellent excel skills, and the drive to continue to learn and develop skills to enhance role
- The proven ability to organise, prioritise and manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment
- A working knowledge of either Retail or FMCG preferred
- Experience in one or more of the top ERP systems, preferably Oracle Financials is an advantage
- Proven experience of being ambitious in previous role
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary
- Study support towards a professional accountancy qualification
- An achievable bonus scheme
- A healthy contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
- A fantastic staff discount scheme at The Perfume Shop and Superdrug
- Lots of perks including discounts off big high street names, extra discount off products, payroll giving and free parking
Things to consider:
We would really love to hear from you, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for the direction I’d like to take my career in? As we are keen on progressing the successful candidate in their financial career
- Do I have the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic, we will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements
To find out more information about working at The Perfume Shop please visit www.theperfumeshopjobs.com.
Apply for Sales & Reporting Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly