Your new company
A fast-paced and growing technology business is currently recruiting for an FP&A Analyst. This is a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an equally ambitious business with exciting plans for the future.
Your new role
Your new role will be a varied and busy position which will provide you with an excellent of not only finance but various areas of the business. As the FP&A Analyst your duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
- Build and develop relationships with senior managers across the group
- Understand and utilise the groups management reporting, MI and KPIs to develop forecasting
- Develop and be responsible for a long-term financial model
- Assist in finance strategy initiatives
- Obtain relevant information from finance and non finance colleagues and assist various teams to understand analysis and its impact
- Lead the annual budget cycle whilst working closely with budget holders
- Conduct analysis including sensitivity analysis with recommendations for management
- Lead in the presentation of findings at board level
- Maintain and update forecasting model, identifying any risks and opportunities
- Manage the cash flow forecast model
- Provide project based support to the commercial team
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed you will have a experience working in a busy and adaptable environment, you will be confident in stakeholder management and have a flair for explaining and providing understanding of finances to the wider business. You will also be CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualified with experience in a similar FP&A/Business Partnering/Commercial accounting role.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be offered a fantastic opportunity to work in a role where you will be a key player of the finance department, your role will involve the wider business providing you with a in depth overview of the business. Furthermore you will be provided with on the job training in a social and friendly working environment. An excellent salary and competitive benefits package is on offer with free onsite parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.