Billings Clerk (Temporary)
This role, Billings Clerk (Temporary), is an exciting opportunity to work for a growing Media company based in The City of London.
The position is an ongoing temporary role with the potential to become permanent after 6 months. Candidates must be happy to commit for a minimum of 6 months as the client does not want someone to leave half way through the assignment.
Our client are based in the City of London and are an international Media firm.
The candidate does not require prior experience in the Media sector however candidates must have experience dealing with billing and self-bill accounts.
This role, Billings Clerk (Temporary), involves:
- Raising sales invoices
- Analyse and research incoming payments and reconcile daily deposits
- Research payment discrepancies to ensure all data is correct and necessary adjustments are made prior to general ledger posting
- Managing financial compliance and adherence to the process
- Respond to daily account queries, rate or unit queries.
- Work with remote leadership and regional sales teams
- Liaise with payroll, business co-ordinators, billing, data-management, and sales teams to resolve account issues
- Ensure regional tax compliance and reduce exposure to withholding tax issues.
- Provide solutions to internal and external customers without contravening company policies
- Accountancy based
- Paid hourly
- Temporary role
The candidate we are looking for, Billings Clerk (Temporary), must
1. Have prior experience in a billings capacity
2. Experience dealing with multiple sites when billing may be beneficial however not vital
3. Be happy to commit to a temporary role
4. Be happy to be paid hourly
This role is an Accountancy based role and will require candidates to have experience in billings.