This is an FD role ideal for candidates who want to role their sleeves up and get under the skin of a business. You will lead the business through ERP implementation and significant growth.
This is a rapidly expanding SME manufacturing organisation which is expanding in to new markets. Having experienced significant growth they now need to add a finance Director to the management team.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will be responsible for overseeing the many important accounting functions of a rapidly growing business. You will be responsible for providing financial analysis and guidance and be accountable for producing the management accounts. The role is responsible for managing a small team, including accounts payable and accounts receivable. Further, you will be responsible for overseeing and directly managing the IT team, to deliver a number of strategic projects including the technology require to support office automation and ongoing development of IT infrastructure.
- Contribute to the development and execution of company strategy, challenging
assumptions and decision-making as appropriate
- Provide financial analysis, reporting and guidance on strategy, plans, and
performance at business and departmental levels
- Take overall control of the company's accounting function
- Manage company policies regarding cash, ledgers, capital expenditure, payroll,
debt, tax, budgeting, and auditing.
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and able to support
both current activities and future growth
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met
- Provide direction and support to the IT team, to ensure the successful delivery of software
automation and development of IT infrastructure.
This role is part of the senior management team and you will be required to contribute at a strategic level, but also able to be hands-on, directly involved with daily accounting tasks delivering at a day to day business level. We are seeking a candidate who wants to get to fully understand the organisation and become fully involved. You will have the attributes and ability to drive the organisation forward and the desire to be part of that process. You will be a fully qualified finance professional.
£70,000 plus benefits