Legal Cashier/ Biller (Contract)
This role, Legal Cashier/ Biller (Contract), is specifically looking for candidates that have worked in the Legal sector or Professional Services.
The position is an exciting opportunity to work for a prestigious law firm on a temporary/ contract basis.
Our client are a well known legal firm looking for a candidate that has worked in a billings capacity either within a legal or professional services firm.
They are based in the City of London and candidates must be happy to commit on a temporary basis.
This role, Legal Cashier/ Biller (Contract), involves:
- Raising sales invoices
- Networking internally
- Preparation of monthly invoices for designated Practice area/s
- Take responsibility for quality and accuracy and adherence to SRA Accounts Rules and VAT regulations
- Reporting to include time narratives and basic WIP reports. Time transfers and deletions, narrative amendments. Dealing with time entry requests. File closures.
- Liaise closely with WIP Controllers in respect of all billing instructions particularly in relation to high value or and/or high profile matters.
- Undertake further duties as directed by the Revenue Team Leader and/or Financial Controller
- Knowledge of SAP
- Ability to process e-bills
- Temporary role
- Paid on a contract or hourly
- Accountancy based
- Based in the City of London
The candidate we are looking for, Legal Cashier/ Biller (Contract), must:
1. Be a strong biller/ cashier
2. Have experience in a legal or professional services firm
3. Be able to commit to a temporary role
4. Start next week
This role is an exciting opportunity to work in the City of London for a Legal firm.