Director of Financial Planning & Analysis
As Director of Financial Planning & Analysis you will lead & develop a team of analysts and managers within the Centre of Excellence FP&A and Hotel Operations Finance team to deliver day to day financial management & analytical support to finance business partners and their regional business stakeholders. You will manage the delivery of decision support activities including budgeting, forecasting and project analysis in relation IHG’s sales & marketing P&L and the drivers of regional profit.
It’s an exciting time to join IHG as we continue our journey of growth, we are looking for pioneers who can help shape the future of Finance Analytics at IHG and develop our newly created Centre of Excellence into a world leading, respected function in IHG Globally.
- Act as a day-to-day point of contact for CFOs/SVPs, supporting these stakeholders across Hotel Operations and FP&A to deliver financial insight.
- Oversee planning, budgeting and forecasting, quarterly business reviews and reporting outcomes for sales & marketing P&L and pipeline, Corporate P&L, trading and project analysis.
- Oversee Hotels P&L budgeting and forecasting, target setting and reporting for Hotel Winning Metrics, performance testing and hotel capital reporting
- Liaise with Finance business partners to discuss financial performance
- Lead complex financial analysis to support decision making
Our Ideal Candidate
A Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, or CIMA) with demonstrable PQE gained in Financial Planning & Analysis. Strong leadership skills, capable of building & developing a high performing team. Ideally experience of working within a Centre of Excellence or SSC with solid understanding of running a centralised service delivery environment.
Experience of working within a Global Matrix based organization and a track record of influencing across a number of regions & time zones is preferred.
IHG is one of the biggest hotel companies in the world with a family of famous brands including InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express® and Crowne Plaza®. All of our brands work together towards a goal to create Great Hotels Guests Love® by providing True Hospitality for everyone.
Why join IHG’s Finance Centre of Excellence?
- People are at the heart of everything we do.
- We’re dedicated to helping our people grow and achieve their full potential.
- We understand the importance of recognising, rewarding and developing our people.
- We are a diverse and inclusive employer; who celebrate difference.
- We’re multiple award winners for employment: Top Employer 2018 winner for the fourth year running and AON Hewitt’s best employer accreditation.
As Director of Financial Planning & Analysis at IHG, you enjoy a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support, car allowance and hotel room discounts. We also have a free gym on site, a subsidised restaurant and Starbucks and games room.
You must meet the legal requirements to apply for this job
IHG is a equal opportunities employer