Accounts Assistant with Netsuite (temporary)
This Accounts Assistant with Netsuite (Temporary) vacancy, based in central London is for for a leading technology company. The candidate must have experience in accountancy and must have experience in Netsuite.
The candidate must be immediately available, ready to start as soon as possible.
The client for this Accounts Assistant with Netsuite (temporary) role, based in central london is for a leading technology company.
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody interested in pursuing a career in accounting. Working in a team environment, you will be involved in a varied accounting role.
The Key responsibilities for this Accounts Assistant with Netsuite (temporary) role are:
- Processing sales and purchase invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Processing employee expense claims and ensuring employees are reimbursed in line with the company's expenses policy.
- Matching invoices against PO's and investigating/ managing any discrepancies to resolution
- Assisting with the completion of the month end close process.
- Dealing with accounts queries upon request via phone and email
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting the team with ad hoc reports and projects
- Support in implementing new systems, processes and controls
- Hourly rate
The successful candidate for this Accounts Assistant with Netsuite (temporary) vacancy will have experience in accountancy and able to demonstrate a good understanding of basic Accounting concepts and double entry.
Candidates must also have good Excel skills i.e Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP and SUMIF formulas (Bonus) and studying towards a professional qualification, e.g. AAT
There is a possibility for this vacancy to go permanent for the right candidate.
The vacancy for this Accounts Assistant with Netsuite (temporary) in central London, offers the candidate exposure into a leading technology company.
The candidate may be offered a permanent role after the temporary assignment if the candidate is successful, with this, the client will offer study support. the vacan