Assistant Credit Manager
Assistant Credit Manager - Sheffield - Up to £30k+10% Bonus
Your new company
A leading provider in its field, this company are looking for an Assistant Credit Manager who wants to develop their career. Based close to Sheffield, this company is easily accessible from the M1 and invests strongly in its employees.
You will take a pivotal role within the company, reporting into the UK Credit Manager and working with the wider business that will ultimately see you develop through your career. This company is going through a huge development process and expanding its operations throughout the UK, making it a very exciting time to join the company.
Your new role
The role will be incredibly varied with day to day responsibilities such as:
- Ability to analyse ledger data
- Able to make sound judgment decisions taking into account credit insurance requirements
- Preparing 7 day letters and Pre-Legals (aware and experience of Pre Action Protocols)
- Carrying out exceeded credit reviews inclusive of preparation and sending to Branch Accountant and Credit Controller
- Debtor Reviews per site by credit terms and monthly terms inclusive of preparation and sending to Branch Accountant and Credit Controller
- Providing credit limits to sites from application forms and reviews
- Preparation of Monthly Debtor Analysis to board level inclusive of comments and updates
- Key customer reviews of financial data
- Any other ad-hoc requirements
- Understanding of policies
- Mechanics of Policies
- Acquiring Judgment on Debtors to meet claim Guidelines and enforcement
- Preparation of Legal Cases through County Court system up to judgment
- Use of HCEO ( High Court Enforcement Officers)
- Claim Submission
- Liaison with Gallagher's ( Brokers) on instalment arrangements and claims
- Assist with preparation of Credit Policy Renewals
- Updating of QBE system of payments received, notifications and closures of claims
- Maintenance and updating of our Master Control Limit Management System i.e. Credit Limits, Review Dates
- Running of Agency reports (Graydons) to set limits,
- Production of Trading History Reports on a monthly basis with monthly reviews
What you'll need to succeed
You will need excellent communication skills at all levels and be able to work well in a team environment coupled with good organisational skills and able to multi-task. Furthermore you will need to be influential, have the ability to work with minimal supervision and be able to achieve set targets and deadlines.
What you'll get in return
In return for a working week of 7:30am - 3:30pm you will receive a competitive salary of between £26,000-£30,000+ 10 % Bonus.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.