The purpose of this role is to confidently support all aspects of financial control and reporting. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated and capable candidate who is comfortable working in a cross-functional project environment.
My client is a luxury automotive manufacturer.
Following recent success and growth they are seeking a strong, capable and forward thinking candidate to join the heart of their business; The Central Finance Department.
- Support Budget and Business Plan preparation through liaising with the wider business.
- Support the team in achieving and improving upon Budget and Business Plan targets.
- Lead preparation and review of monthly business profitability.
- Preparation and review of monthly management information pack.
- Development of financial systems in support of accurate, efficient and timely financial reporting.
- Preparation of monthly project spend, capitalisation and amortisation under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Cost centre control (including monthly accounting and forecasting analysis).
- Support of resource planning, review and analysis.
- Preparation and posting of monthly accruals / pre-payments.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to resolve key financial risks or issues.
The successful candidate will have some or all of these desired qualities and relevant experience:
- Educated to degree level
- Previous experience within a financial analysis function, ideally in a project environment.
- Manufacturing experience desirable.
- CIMA, ACA or ACCA Qualified
- Strong excel and other desktop skills.
Competitive salary & benefits - Apply now