- Level of qualification
- Not qualified
A fantastic opportunity to join a well known and growing Financial Services company based in the City.
A proprietary trading firm that operates around the clock and around the globe. We bring a deep understanding of markets, a scientific approach, and innovative technology to trade in the world's highly competitive financial markets, focusing primarily on equities and equity derivatives.
International offices across UK, US and Asia.
The environment is open, informal, intellectual and fun. You can wear jeans to the office every day, the kitchen is stocked full of free food, there's a gym onsite and discussions are always lively. Teaching and learning are central activities through classes, mentoring and discussion.
This position helps to process firm expenses primarily incurred by all departments in the London office. You will work with the Accounts Payable team to ensure that all firm expenses are accurately accounted for and paid in a timely fashion. You will interact with members of other departments in our London office, as well as members of the Accounting departments in our foreign offices.
Obviously the role will grow and progress in line with experience and studies.
* Hold a relevant Bachelor's degree of 1st Class or 2:1
* Up to 1 years' experience in a similar role
* Strong working knowledge of excel
* Ability to work precisely under pressure
* Strong organisational skills
* Ability to critically analyze data
* Detail-oriented and proactive
* Previous experience with Oracle
* Appetite to identify opportunities for process re-engineering and change
£25,000-£30,000 + Bonus + Benefits.
Free breakfast, lunch and dinner, on site gym, dress down culture.