A large scale FMCG company in Enfield are recruiting - a permanent role as an Assistant Accountant with opportunity for progression and full study support. This company are looking for a candidate with a similar background who is progressive and eager to learn.
This company are in the FMCG industry and their head office is based in Enfield. They operate globally and are constantly working on new projects with a growing team. You will report into the Finance Manager who is willing to offer you training, progression and exposure to wider accounting. The company offer great benefits such as free parking, study support, a great pension scheme and much more.
The suitable Assistant Accountant will:
- Reporting into a hands on Finance Manager
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with Financial Accounts
- Analysis of overheads and cost control
- VAT, Corporation Tax & National Statistics Office returns
- Credit Card and Nominal account reconciliations
- Ad hoc reporting
- Managing debtors
- Ideally a CIMA or ACCA studier
- Experience within a similar role is ideal
- Progressive candidate who is hungry to learn
- Computer literate (Excel)
- Ideally proficient with SAGE
- Good communication skills
Whats on offer?
- Progressive Assistant Accountant role
- Varied job with lots of exposure
- Full study support and a competitive salary
- Growing organisation