Accounts Assistant (Temporary)
The role requires an Accounts Assistant (Temporary) to start immediately at a well-established property company based in the West End of London. The client is looking for someone with a minimum of two years experience and preferably with a finance related degree.
The client has a large finance team and is looking for the right candidate to fit in with the fast paced culture of property management. They have been around since the late 80's and have developed their brand and now have a huge portfolio of property around London and the regions.
The Accounts Assistant (Temporary) will be:
- Registering, coding and posting invoices to be paid
- Completing supplier statement reconciliations and raising any queries
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure accounts stays up to date
- Assisting with the management of the purchase ledger email inbox
- Assisting with the collation of invoices for the monthly Bacs payment run
- Sending invoices for authorisation and posting approved invoices on the system
The successful Accounts Assistant (Temporary) will:
- Have a minimum of two years experience
- A finance or accountancy related degree
- Studying or looking to study ACCA/CIMA
- Interpersonal skills
- The ability to learn on the job
You will be offered extremely competitive rates with the chance to work at an exciting and expansive company.