Page Personnel Finance are recruiting for an Accounts Payable to join our client, a leading Hospitality business located in London's West End, a short walk from Piccadilly.
Located in London's West End, our client is a leading Hospitality company who are growing rapidly and due to expansion in their accountancy team are looking for an Accounts Payable to join the team.
Located in London's West End, our client is looking for an Accounts Payable with responsibility for the following duties:
* Monthly processing of invoices for all food & beverage items, non-consumable items, stationery, newspapers, utility bills, rental of buildings and maintenance supplies into Purchase Ledger ensuring all invoices are authorised for payment, date stamped and relevant codes entered for the supplier and for each item.
* Communicate with suppliers in respect of any queries on invoices, credit notes which may be due and if any invoices are missing to obtain copies of statements and reconcile the invoices with the suppliers' statement.
* Scan, index, code and post all relevant invoices into accounting system ensuring company accounting procedures are followed.
* Ensure all postings have been made by month end for production of management accounts.
* Process batch run at the end of each month for 30 days payment terms.
* Maintain accounts department filing system.
* Ensure department deadlines are met for each month end period.
* Bring any discrepancies to the attention of the Management Accountant.
* Make recommendation, as appropriate, for new procedures and systems to bring about more effective accounting methods.
* Identify operational problems and report them to your Manager with suggestion for any solutions.
The successful candidate will have minimum 2 years Accounts Payable experience, will be happy to commit to an Accounts Payable role, and will ideally have hospitality experience.
Salary of £25,000 - £29,000
Competitive benefits package