Temporary Accounts Receivable
This Temporary Accounts Receivable vacancy in central London is working for a retail company, within a small team.
The role is available for a candidate who is immediately available, with previous experience in the retail sector.
This Accountancy role, in central London is for a diverse retail company composed of many nationalities and languages. Experience within the retail sector is essential, as you will be supporting a small team of Accounts Receivable associates.
The vacancy for this Temporary Accounts Receivable will include the following responsibilities:
- Posting and allocation of cash receipts
- Processing of customer invoices and credit notes
- Accurate maintenance of all sales ledger accounts
- Preparation of pro forma invoices for goods ready for shipping
- Proactive chasing of debt by phone, email and letter
- Preparation of reminder notifications and customer statements
- Working closely with Sales to resolve complex customer queries
- Management of the AR email inbox
- Assisting the team with ad-hoc tasks as set by the AR Manager
- Hourly rate
The successful candidate for this Temporary Accounts Receivable vacancy, needs to be immediately available and experience in the retail sector is vital.
This accountancy role is available to a candidate who is switched on, energetic, and a team player.
This Temporary Accounts Receivable vacancy, in central London, offers the ideal candidate exposure into a fun and fast paced working environment.
The candidate will be working within a small team, therefore will gain maximum responsibilities within an Accounts Receivable capacity.