**Great Opportunity for ACCA/CIMA studiers** Finance Analyst job in Bristol paying £26,500
Your new company
You will be working for a highly reputable UK transport company in their busy Bristol office. You will be working in a large finance team offering fantastic progression routes. They are based just outside of central Bristol and there is free, on site parking
Your new role
You will be responsible for delivering robust, timely, consistent and quality information to the business to enable them to meet challenging revenue, profit and cash generation growth targets. You will add value by enabling ownership and accountability at a local level and providing transparency of financial and non-financial information to operational leaders and managers. You will be working in a collaborative way, establish strong effective working relationships with colleagues across the division and set the highest standards of performance and demonstrate passion,
- Production and review of FP&A deliverables
- Budget and Quarterly Forecasts
- Weekly TUE submission
- Period end deliverables, including posting journals as agreed/appropriate and insightful analysis to explain movements in key numbers
- Ad hock reporting and analysis at line manager's request.
- Full ownership of Commercial Revenue P+L lines and corresponding BS/CF impacts/elements, to support the production of the BS/CF deliverables.
- Development and maintenance of standardised budget and forecast input models, which can be easily understood by non-financial managers
- Develop and maintain relationships with key OpCo stakeholders/budget holders.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have previous Management Accounts and month-end experience, ideally from a commercial environment. You will be actively studying ACCA or CIMA, either in the early stages or PQ level. You will be highly drive and ambitious and show enthusiasm and passion towards your career in finance. You will have a good level of Excel skills (V Look Up/Pivot Tables) and SAP or Hyperion experience would be an advantage.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a permanent position with a highly reputable company. You will be offered a competitive salary of £26,500 plus study support and a clear track for career progression. You will also receive other fantastic benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.