The Finance Controller is responsible for the company's financial reporting (monthly, quarterly and annual accounts) and the management of the company's transactions.
- Completing Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Preparing annual financial statements for audit.
- Organising and Coordinating interim and annual audit.
- Reviewing Payroll, HMRC reporting and payment of PAYE and NIC.
- Completing monthly VAT claims.
- Maintaining Fixed Assets.
- Overseeing and being accountable for the accuracy and integrity of the financial data generated through the Unity ERP system.
- Ensuring compliance with other reporting requirements i.e. Seafish Levy, National Statistics forms, etc.
- Calculating and Reviewing Product/Standard Costs.
- Preparing monthly Management Accounts.
- Performing and Managing month end close.
Applicants must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent IT skills, be able to analyse large sets of information, have strong organisational skills, be able to prioritise and be attentive to detail.
Candidates must be qualified.
Please click here for the full job description.
If you are interested in this position please submit your CV with a covering letter to Pamela.Macdougall@thistleseafoods.com