Accountant / Finance Manager
Would you be excited about joining a rapidly growing, global company with market leading products?
We are looking for an Accountant / Finance Manager to join our existing Finance Team. You will bring solid accounting knowledge and have outstanding interpersonal skills.
Purpose of the Role
- Part of the Finance Team responsible for the accuracy and integrity of UK accounting
- Provide financial information to the Company
- Ensure corporate and legal deadlines are achieved
- Assist in reporting requirements for internal and external auditors, along with statutory, regulatory and tax reporting in the UK
- To work within the requirements of the Company’s Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental management systems.
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the monthly financials in line with the current 3-day close cycle. Including but not limited to budget variance reporting, stock reconciliations, foreign currency revaluation and fixed asset accounting.
- Provide accurate financial information to non-finance colleagues to assist them in making commercial decisions.
- Take ownership of discrete areas such as VAT
- Assist in preparation of required statutory reports & tax filings as assigned
- Key role in collation and presentation of information to internal and external auditors for UK compliance with statutory and tax requirements
- Supporting the Head of Finance and Commercial Services as needed