Regulatory Reporting Business Analyst
A leading global bank is implementing MIFID II and have a fantastic opportunity for a business analyst with strong regulatory reporting experience to work on the transaction reporting component of their MiFID II implementation.
As a Business Analyst you will be work principally on transaction reporting, cross the full analysis lifecycle but with a specific emphasis on functional requirements, solution design, system change design, implementation and testing, as well as working with key stakeholders to facilitate the MiFID II implementation. The role is ideally suited to someone who has worked on the transaction reporting line or strong regulatory reporting experience within the wealth management business.
You should apply for this role if you have:
- 5+ years business analysis experience within global financial firms/institutions
- Solid operational experience within transaction reporting or trade reporting
- Regulatory projects experience, ideally MiFID II, but otherwise other regulations such as Dodd Frank/EMIR
- Structured business analysis capability with experience across the full lifecycle
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd. EA No: 09S2930