An opportunity has arisen for a Finance Assistant to join a general practice based in Edinburgh that has gone through a fantastic growth period over the last two years. They are strongly placed to continue this growth into the future, and require a temporary finance assistant for a 6 month period to cover for long term sickness.
- The Role -
Reporting to the Finance Manager, duties will include:
- Assist the Finance Manager in the smooth running of the accounts department
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders within the business
- Taking responsibility for the Monthly Reporting Pack
- Purchase ledger and sales ledger
- bank reconciliations
- Assisting the Finance Manager in any ad-hoc projects to enhance business performance
Applicants will be expected to:
- Have at least 2 years of experience in the production of accounts
- Ideally, have experience of working in a practice environment, although this is not essential
Salary & Benefits
- £21,500 - £23,500 per year
Depending on the future growth of the business, there may be an opportunity for this position to become permanent.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.