Internal Audit, Manager
My client is an investment services flagship with comprehensive investment services such as IPO, financial advisory, brokerages and asset management. They are now looking for an Associate - Internal Audit for their high perform audit team.
- Draft audit scoping documents and detailed audit planning memorandums, including using your professional judgment to propose sampling techniques and methodology;
- Conduct audit briefing meetings and interviews with Business Heads and Control Functions;
- Perform audit field work testing;
- Draft audit findings and conclusions in English written reports;
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 5 years relevant experience gained from financial services / banking environment.
- Must have ability to multi-task.
- Open to Big 4 candidates.
- Ability to identify and articulate operating risks within the financial services industry;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.