Finance Manager Fund Accounting (NAV)
Our Client is an International Private Equity Fund with an excellent reputation and to focus on a newly raised RMB fund accounting and reporting
You will be reporting directly to the Directors based in Hong Kong/Singapore, In charge of RMB fund on matters such as, capital call and distribution process, investment process, and investor relations with a trustee company
Your specific roles will include:
- Perform investment valuations, NAV calculations and review daily cash flow
- Review documents and provide support on any purchase and disposals of investments
- Track investment activity and review portfolio calculations, calculate IRR and other performance related information
- Manage deal operations including working on ensuring all internal documentation and deal process protocols adhered to, deal checklist and closing memos for finance, tax and accounting in respect to the investment and impact on the fund investors
- Engage and oversee fund and SPV service providers, including administrators, depositaries, custodians, auditors, tax advisors and other professional advisors.
- You will be an independent worker who is able to work efficiently under minimal supervision
- You will have at least 7 years related Private Equity Fund accounting experience or from Fund Administrators and Big 4
- Excellent written and spoken English
Interested candidates, please apply to Suli with your CV in MS Word at SHarharah@cobaltrecruitment.com.
Please note that only candidates shortlisted will be contacted but we will endeavour to provide accurate feedback where possible to applicants who are not shortlisted.
Licence No. 12C6031
Consultant ID: R1652926