Page Personnel Finance are recruiting an FP&A Analyst for our client, a leading international recruitment company located in London's West End, a short walk from Holborn tube station.
Our client is an international recruitment company located in London's West End, a short walk from Holborn tube station. Due to expansion across their accountancy team, an opportunity has arisen for an FP&A Analyst to join the business.
Located in London's West End, our client is looking for an FP&A Analyst with responsibility for the following duties:
- Producing and presenting the monthly commercial pack to the Sales Management team
- Development, maintenance and update of the financial forecasting model to ensure reflection of the latest position
- Reporting of KPI's across the business and devising plans to improve performance and maximise profitability.
- Develop financial analysis that challenges & evaluates commercial decisions
- Identify risks and work with the relevant department to reduce / avoid / mitigate them
- Work with channel teams to ensure post-evaluation learning is incorporated into future business activities.
- Project work, working with stake holders to identify reporting requirements and ensure that these are delivered within schedule
- Providing consultative support for the development of new systems and processes
- Continuous analysis of processes within finance and proactively offering alternative proposals to improve these processes.
The ideal candidate will be working in an Analyst position at the moment, involved in KPI reporting, P&L reviews, financial modelling. A transactional finance background would be preferable, but the current role needs to be majority analytical.
Salary of £35,000 - £43,000