UBS China Limited Chief Operation Officer
Would you like to oversee all middle & back office in a company? Are you interested in leading across functions?
• be responsible for coordinating the cooperation among back office support functions as well as the collaboration between front office business department and back office support functions;
• participate in the business development and collaboration among various business departments and supervising budget implementation;
• supervise internal operational framework /environment as the Chairman of Operating Committee to ensure it is in compliant with laws, regulations and UBS internal polices;
• actively participate in major business and management decisions of the Company as member of Management Committee;
• act as a member of Risk Management Committee;
• actively participate in related party transaction control as the member of Related Party Transaction and Control Committee;
• properly manage the relationship with regulators as senior management personnel of the Company.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You will work with corporate center team in Beijing.
Your experience and skills
• solid people management experience, with strong leadership competency;
• in-depth knowledge about laws, regulations and policies regarding China financial market and banking industry;
• comprehensive understanding on foreign bank's corporate governance structure and operation model;
• effective communication, coordination and interpersonal skills;
• proven ability to interact with regulators;
• excellent written and spoken communication skills in English & Chinese;
• fully meet senior management qualifications per regulatory requirement.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.