Senior Internal Auditor
Are you a sharp evaluator of risk? Can you investigate complex situations and propose solutions?
We're looking for someone like that who can:
- conduct and audits on specific business areas and provide solutions to issues identified
- analyze and assess risks and barriers to delivery, assumed by both the business and support functions
- identify and evaluate the effectiveness of controls designed to address those risks
- prepare audit findings reports for senior management, monitor the results, risk profile and developments and provide input for planning sessions
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You will be working in the Statutory Internal Audit (SIA) team reporting to the Head of SIA. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management and the control environment within all business divisions and Corporate Center functions of UBSCL in China.
Your experience and skills
- a university degree
- experience in audit, compliance or internal risk management areas within the financial industry, consulting firm or internal audit function
- strong analytical skills and willingness to keep up with industry, regulatory developments and learn new concepts and methods
- a detailed understanding of banking operations and regulations as well a quantitative approach to problem solving.
- reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
- risk focused, and able to utilize capable of using data analytics to gain insights into transactions, clients, and investment products
- a flexible and committed team player willing to travel for audit assignments
- curious and willing to discover all aspects of the bank, with the ambition to advance your career in an international environment
- fluent in Mandarin. Proficiency in English proficiency would be is an advantage as we liaise with APAC management.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.