Finance Commercial Analyst
Who are Fanatics International?
Fanatics International is headquartered in Manchester, UK. It is the official e-commerce partner for many of the world's leading sporting associations and organizations, from major football clubs to sports events and associations.
Our football partners include Manchester United, Real Madrid and Olympique de Marseille (just to name a few) and we run omni-channel retail operations for Manchester City and Everton FC, among others. Other sporting relationships span both online, physical retail and event retail, across Motorsports, Rugby, Tennis and Golf with leading partners that include Formula One, McLaren F1, the Wimbledon Tennis Championship, and the Ryder Cup. In addition, we operate the e-commerce business for the major US Sports oraganisations including: NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL in Europe. Fanatics International also works with major brands in sporting goods such as Adidas, Nike and Puma.
The purpose of a Finance Commercial Analyst:
Responsible for challenging performance and driving action plans increase profitability. This role has a varied and hands on remit where value-add and the ability to influence are very real.
- Business partnering to produce and analyse various reports to assist strategies going forward
- Commercial review of P&L and short-term plans
- Business reporting and KPIs
- Assistance with the budget process
- Reporting and analysis on promotional effectiveness.
- Ad hoc projects within the wider finance function
- CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA qualified finance professional preferably with experience working within Ecommerce/Retail.
- Solid analytical skills and the ability to interpret this into meaningful reports
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Ability to influence and build relationships
- Ability to challenge senior management
- Commercially focused with a strong financial acumen
- Flexible working hours
- Work with leading sports clubs around the world
- Opportunity to be part of a developing, growing company
- Attractive salary
- Brand new office, including a free bar!
- 25% employee discount on all products
- Support for "Bike to Work" scheme