Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently assisting a large global media client to find an immediately available Accounts Assistant to undertake a 6 month temporary assignment to assist with a significant back-log due to unprecedented growth.
6 month temporary Accounts Assistant assignment that could go permanent for the right individual.
- Update Sage accounting system.
- Ensure invoices are raised / posted accurately and in a timely manner.
- Obtain authorisation from the appropriate person for all purchase invoices.
- Ensure trial balance is up to date at each month end and prepare relevant reports for review by the Financial Accountant and / or the Finance Director.
- Preparing the monthly bank reconciliation for review by the Financial Accountant.
You will have at least 12 months experience working within a finance team and ideally have 12 months Accounts Assistant experience.
Robert Half's client is an easily recognised global media agency.
Salary & Benefits
£14 - £18 p/h plus holiday pay
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.